But before I dive in, I want to tell you a quick story.
A few years ago the Vice President of the biggest supplement company in St. Louis called me about a problem they were having.
It was strange because this company:
- Had a strong offline presence.
- They had incredible culture and their employees were fully committed to their brand.
- They had a well-known CEO who had a huge personal brand presence.
- They had a strong social media presence and lastly, they were driving tons of sales using Facebook ads.
Most people would view this company as one that’s “clicking on all cylinders”.
But there was one problem:
They Were Invisible On Google.
That’s when the VP had a realization:
The only way they could take their company to the next level is to…
Invest In The Most Powerful Marketing Channel, SEO.
…And what did this VP do next?
He opened up Google and typed “St Louis SEO” to look for a company.
That’s when he discovered that Gotch SEO was ranking #1:
He called and then quickly became one of our clients.
Did you see what happened?
- The VP wanted to take his company to the next level.
- He realized that they had no SEO strategy (and weren’t leveraging it as a channel)
- The VP went to Google and searched for a company to work with
- He then hired the company (Gotch SEO) that was ranking #1
That’s The Power Of SEO.
It wasn’t my impressive sales skills that turned this lead into a client either 😛
Here’s what we did after they became a client:
1. We performed an in-depth SEO audit.
2. Then, we created an priority list based on what actions will have the highest impact.
3. Since, this company had never done SEO in the past, our priority was to build a strong foundation by:
- Optimizing their site’s technical performance
- Improving their site architecture
- Upgrading their content on their category and product pages
Now, you’re probably wondering… how did it turn out?
Our client went from invisible to…
…Dominating For Extremely Competitive Keywords In The Health And Fitness Industry:
And here’s their organic keyword position growth:
We Grew Their Total Organic Keyword Positions By 16,000% (Not a Typo).
The only SEO KPI that really matters is traffic.
So here’s their organic search traffic data:
We Grew Their Organic Search Traffic By 93%
This company had never done SEO before and their website had very little authority.
So the question is:
How Did We Beat Other Supplement Companies Who Had Bigger Budgets and Much Stronger Websites Than Our Client?
We used a proven SEO process.
More on this in a second.
There are many one hit wonders in the SEO world.
The problem is that many people who achieve SEO success with one website can rarely replicate it with another.
That’s why I’ve spent nearly every waking second over the last 5 years testing and refining my SEO process.
I Wanted To Take “Luck” Out Of The Equation.
I wanted a repeatable process that I could use to rank and drive organic search traffic to any website I want.
I achieved that goal.
I’ve been able to do it so consistently that companies pay my agency at least $4,000/mo just to execute the SEO process I’ll be showing you soon.
But before I do, I want to prove to you that…
My SEO Process Isn’t a One-Hit Wonder.
Let me introduce to a company that specializes in sending reminder calls.
Like the previous story, this company wanted to scale so they decided that they needed to invest in SEO.
But here’s where this story takes a different turn:
The CEO of the company wanted to figure out how they could do SEO in-house instead of hiring an agency.
They began trying to figure out SEO by searching keywords in Google like “backlinks”, “PBN”, and even “Ahrefs”.
But They Started To Notice A Trend During Their Research…
My company (Gotch SEO) continued to show for these super competitive keywords and countless others they were searching:
After spending a few months trying to DIY their SEO, they decided to “bite the bullet” and invest in SEO services with my company.
After going through our SEO audit procedure, we identified that the highest impact action we needed to execute was to acquire new backlinks.
That was our focus at the onset and within only a few months…
Our Efforts Helped Our Client Increase Their Organic Search Traffic By 100%.
These two companies had one thing in common:
They decided to:
- A) Stop guessing (and hoping for results)
- B) To invest in an SEO company that already had a proven process.
But now it’s time for me to be real with you:
Although my company has a repeatable SEO process that works…
Things Weren’t Always That Simple.
I won’t bore you with my sob story background (or silly rags to riches to story).