Steve Toth is the founder of SEO Notebook (awesome SEO newsletter) and SEO That Ranks (SEO consulting agency). He was also the full-time SEO Strategy Lead at FreshBooks. Steve has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to SAAS SEO.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The best way to build a career as an in-house SEO
- How much experience you actually need to get hired as an SEO (and the best type of experience to have)
- The one skill you need to learn if you want to have a positive SEO impact within your company
- Why you can’t always be a “doer”
- Advanced technical SEO for SAAS companies
- And so much more!
- Do Inc 5000 Companies Suck at SEO? (New Case Study) - July 29, 2021
- How Ruan Marinho Grew His SEO Agency to $100,000/mo - July 4, 2021
- How Keval Shah Grew His Ecommerce SEO Agency Beyond $50,000/mo - July 4, 2021