If SEO is your passion, and you are looking for the best jobs in Tampa, FL, you have come to the right place. Indeed you will find five hand-selected SEO and digital marketing Near Tampa, FL, below. Just keep reading to discover more.
1. Director of Digital Marketing at NextPath Career Partners
NextPath Career Partners as an employer – Glassdoor
Employees highlight the team culture and dynamic leadership with 5/5 Glassdoor reviews.
NextPath Career Partners as a company
According to Google reviews, NextPath Career Partners is valuable to their clients too!
More about NextPath Career Partners
This latest job alert is for a Director of Digital Marketing with a proven work record. If you are looking for a rewarding job title, the Director of Digital Marketing at NextPath Career Partners is an excellent opportunity. They offer a wide range of benefits such as medical, vision, dental, 401ks too. If you have skills in Digital Marketing, you will want to join this award-winning team!
- Orlando, FL based
- Permanent Position with the flexibility to work remotely- a perfect blend
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Estimated Salary: Up to $90,000
2. SEO Analyst at RenderTribe
RenderTribe as an employer
On Glassdoor, RenderTribe has five current and previous employees reviews, all impressive five stars! Reviewers praise the dedication to work, which suggests you join this creative place.
RenderTribe as a company
RenderTribe has a history of successful partnerships with B2B SaaS sectors. Helping their clients grow websites into saleable assets is where their specialism lies.
More about RenderTribe
The SEO Analyst post at RenderTribe is perfect for those who aren’t afraid to think outside of the box and create content strategies. Candidates will need content marketing, technical writing skills. Flexibility and the ability to grasp the overarching aims of the business are also necessary.
- Full time
- Tampa, FL location
- Live in Northeast (3-4 Hour drive to Saratoga Springs, NY)
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Estimated salary $43,523
3. Remote SEO Specialist at VirtualVocations
VirtualVocations as an employer
With a high 4.8/5-star rating, VirtualVocations tops the list of employers on Glassdoor. Employees note excellent communication via productivity and marketing tools like Slack.
They also highlight the flexible nature of the work and the great levels of pay employees can expect.
VirtualVocations as a company
They are matching remote candidates with the right jobs. So replying to this SEO job alert means you will be helping people find meaningful and flexible jobs.
More about VirtualVocations
VirtualVocations supports their employees and helps them achieve their full potential. If you are an SEO specialist with a proven record of SEO campaigns and growing organic traffic. In that case, this could be just the post you are looking for!
- Remote, full time
- Experience in content marketing or other jobs in the digital marketing field
- Experience with SEO driven content creation and creating content briefs
- Estimated salary: $44,874 per year (lower than similar job alerts in Tampa Bay, FL)
4. Director of Paid Search at Elite Insurance Partners
Elite Insurance Partners as an employer
According to Inc and the Tampa Bay Business Journal, Elite Insurance is one of the best workplaces. They boast a 4.7/5 score on Glassdoor and offer great compensation and coaching to all employees.
Elite Insurance Partners as a company
With a 4.8/5 score on Google, Elite Insurance Partners is doing the job right for their clients, to whom they help find the best cover for their needs and budget. Indeed, there are over 100 reviews littered with positive comments and recommendations!
More about Elite Insurance Partners
This fast-growing business offers plenty of new job opportunities.
Do you have a degree in Marketing or a related field? Can you think strategically and create in-depth product descriptions? Then apply today!
- SEO Specialist Salary: $85,000-$125,000 per year based (above average SEO jobs in Tampa, FL)
- Bonuses based on results available
- Health care coverage (100% paid by the company), life, long-term care, cancer, disability, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan (with company match).
5. CRO & SEO Specialist at A-LIGN
A-LIGN as an employer
A privacy and cybersecurity specialist A-LIGN in Tampa, FL, has an excellent reputation. Not only do they have a 4.5 rating on Glassdoor, but they were awarded One of the Best Places to Work in 2020, a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award too!
A-LIGN as a company
Clients love A-LIGN, which is demonstrated by the NPS of 60 for their A-SCEND compliance management SaaS solution and an impressive client satisfaction rating of 96%!
More about A-LIGN
With a director recognized by 2021 Women Leaders in Technology by Consulting Magazine, A-LIGN is a great environment for CRO & SEO jobs. Be sure to apply if you have over three years of experience in CRO, SEO, or related fields.
- Based in Tampa, FL
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, a related field, or related certifications + experience
- IT or cybersecurity-related past job title is a plus.
- Proven track record using VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc. to improve websites
- Experience managing CMS such as WordPress, accessible front end code website development
- Estimated salary: $79,429-the average of similar SEO jobs in Tampa, FL
New marketing job alerts in Tampa, FL, and other top cities are coming out every day! Make sure to pick the job that is suitable for you!
If you are ready for a challenge, apply for one of the best SEO jobs in Tampa, FL, now!
Not in Tampa? Check these SEO jobs out:
- SEO Jobs in St Louis
- SEO Jobs in Chicago
- SEO Jobs in Austin
- SEO Jobs in Dallas
- SEO Jobs in Houston
- SEO Jobs in Denver
- SEO Jobs in Philadelphia
- SEO Jobs in Los Angeles
- SEO Jobs in San Diego
- SEO Jobs in San Francisco
- SEO Jobs in New York City
- SEO Jobs in Seattle
- SEO Jobs in Miami
- SEO Jobs in Boston
- SEO Jobs in Atlanta
- SEO Jobs in Salt Lake City