Looking for awesome SEO jobs in St. Louis, Missouri? Good news:
We’ve hand-selected the top 3 best job opportunities for you right now (in 2022).
Let’s dive in.
1. SEO Director at Timmermann Group
Rob Timmermann founded Timmermann Group, and it’s one of the best agencies to work for in STL. First, employees love working there, and Timmermann Group has scored a solid 4.7 Glassdoor rating:
Second, Timmermann Group does excellent work for their clients.
Their clients have given them a 4.9 on Google.
And finally, their founder/CEO Rob Timmermann is one of the best people to work under in STL. Rob is easy-going, fair, and a real expert in his field (SEO).
So if you’re an experienced SEO expert (5 + years) with leadership experience, then this is the perfect role for you. You’ll be leading the SEO team to achieve stellar results for Timmermann Group’s pool of great clients.
- Remote work availability.
- Strong work/life balance culture.
Estimated salary: $95,000 +
2. SEO Specialist at Captiva Marketing
Captiva Marketing is another solid agency based in St. Louis (founded in 2002). Like Timmermann Group, they have a sold 4.7 Glassdoor rating from its current and past employees:
And they do good work for their clients with a 4.6 Google rating:
Mark Forst and Bill Brasser founded Captiva Marketing, and they have extensive backgrounds in search engine marketing.
Working as an SEO specialist at Captiva Marketing is a great opportunity because you’ll get exposure to many different types of campaigns.
That’s what makes working for an agency so powerful.
Diversity of campaigns and exposure to many unique scenarios will accelerate your SEO skillset.
Apply for this SEO specialist position at Captiva Marketing if you have some experience levels and are looking for an opportunity for growth.
- Not remote. Must work in St. Louis office.
- They require a BA or BS degree in Marketing or Advertising.
- SEO Certifications a plus (check out Gotch SEO Academy)
- Benefits include health insurance, 401(k) match up to 4%, and a “flexible” work arrangement. “Flexible” isn’t defined.
Estimated Salary: $43,000 +
3. SEO Strategist at Shero Commerce
This opportunity from Shero Commerce is 100% remote. Shero Commerce is an agency serving eCommerce websites. As an SEO strategy, you’ll work with their clients to deliver exceptional results.
The company has a strong 4.6 rating on Glassdoor:
And a solid 5-star rating on both Google and Clutch.
Strong clients reviews are a super good sign because it means they’re doing great work for their clients. It also implies that they’ve built solid systems, management, and culture to deliver outstanding results.
Overall, this is an excellent opportunity if you’re looking to get exposure to eCommerce SEO, which is a different animal. I
t’s also 100% remote, which is essential given the current COVID-19 situation.
- Fully remote.
- Benefits include: health and dental insurance (paid up to 50%), 401(k) with up to 4% matching contributions, and paid time off.
- MacBook pro for work and opportunities for professional development.
Estimated Salary: $77,500 +
More St Louis SEO Jobs to Come!
We’re always on the hunt for new (awesome) SEO jobs in St Louis.
Follow on Twitter to get notified.
- 11 Huge Reasons to AVOID Blogspot in 2022 - January 17, 2022
- Are Private Blog Networks (PBNs) Worth It In 2022? - January 17, 2022
- 301 Redirects for SEO: The Ultimate Guide for 2022 - January 17, 2022