If you’re an SEO specialist looking for the best SEO jobs in Seattle, WA, keep on reading! We handpicked top search engine optimization job alerts just for you!
Find and apply for your next dream job below.
1. Senior SEO Analyst at DigitalMarketing.com
DigitalMarketing.com as an employer
If you are going to join an agency in Seattle, WA, DigitalMarketing.com is an excellent choice. With a 5 star rating on Glassdoor, 100% of reviewers are happy to recommend working at this leading agency to a friend. Reviews highlight how integral and effective teamwork is for those at DigitalMarketing.com.
DigitalMarketing.com as a company
DigitalMarketing.com offers a high-quality service to its customers. Clutch shows a 5/5 rating with references to projects and excellent knowledge of search engine optimization.
More about DigitalMarketing.com
With its revenue-driven approach, this highly dynamic group is responsible for growth. If you search for jobs like this, it’s an excellent company to work for.
DigitalMarketing.com also works with high-profile clients such as AT&T as well as Ferrari.
Apply now if you are looking for SEO jobs to work with marketing and well-established brands businesses.
If you understand how search engines like Google work, experienced in content marketing, don’t miss your chance!
You will be responsible for on-page optimization and developing SEO strategies for companies’ websites.
- Remote position
- Competitive benefits package – up to $75,000 DOE,
- medical/dental/vision support, vacation/sick time/paid time off for major holidays, 401(k)
2. Organic SEO Manager at NextPath Career Partners
NextPath Career Partners as an employer
If you consider applying for an SEO Manager, you will be happy to see high ratings on Glassdoor. They boast a 5/5 star rating with mentions of excellent team culture, support, and leadership.
NextPath Career Partners as a company
NextPath Career Partners also do stand-up work for their projects, with every single good review being five stars.
More about NextPath Career Partners
There are many reasons why NextPath Career Partners are the ideal choice for you. Their mission is to match talent with opportunity, so good SEO is crucial to their business success.
NextPath offers a range of benefits, including paid medical, dental, vision, and a 401K. A new MacBook for new starters and cloud access to the system are perfect remote candidates.
The hire will be responsible for:
- search engine optimization strategy development
- optimizing business site pages for Google search
- Google search web performance analytics
- projects sales tracking
- Orlando, FL based
- Permanent Position with the flexibility to work remotely.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of digital marketing and SEO experience
- 5+ years of experience managing web resources to drive organic traffic and sales to the site
- Estimated Salary: $94,822
3. SEO Testing Consultant at SearchPilot
SearchPilot as an employer
A 5-star Glassdoor rating and a culture of learning are what set SearchPilot apart from its competition as an employer. Paid vacations and a $750/year happiness budget employees can spend on anything make ab even better employer.
SearchPilot as a company
Working for big hitters such as Missguided and Upwork, SearchPilot certainly has skills to offer its clients. Primarily, they provide a scientific approach to search engine optimization. A/B testing helps identify which changes make the difference to clients’ traffic.
More about SearchPilot
If you understand websites’ search engine rankings and are familiar with web tools like Google Analytics, apply for this SEO job in Seatle, WA, today!
- $55-75k salary
- Seattle, WA based
- 5% 401k matching
- Applicant must have good knowledge of technical SEO
- Applicants must have the ability to work with data to provide insights.
4. Senior SEO Manager at Sprout Social
Sprout Social as an employer
Sprout Social is one of the best SEO jobs to take in Seattle, WA. 94% of employees certify it as a “great place to work”. Glassdoor rating of 4.8/5 assures that employees are as happy as customers at Sprout Social.
Sprout Social as a company
Sprout social impresses its clients with 113 reviews on Trust Radius and an average rating of 8.7/10. In particular, clients mention the great ROI they offer and how easy the platform is to use.
More about Sprout Social
The Senior SEO Manager is an excellent opportunity for those with over five years of marketing experience (3 years in SEO management). Applicants should also have strong analytical skills, be adept at SEO tools, and understand how to drive traffic and improve rankings.
- $100K — $150K – Full-time
- 5 – 7 years experience required
- Remote work possible
- Progressive policies to support work/life balance, like our flexible paid time off and parental leave program
5. Remote SEO Consultant at Virtual Vocations
Virtual Vocations as an employer
Communication and productivity are strengths that employees mention when reviewing Virtual Vocations. They also boast a 4.8/5 star rating from Glassdoor.
Virtual Vocations as a company
Virtual Vocations’ mission is to connect remote candidates and jobs from the top cities. Working at Virtual Vocations means you could have a transformative effect on people’s lives by helping them find the jobs they need.
More about VirtualVocations
Applicants with a Bachelors’ Degree in Digital Marketing or a relevant field. An equivalent professional experience such as PPC will also work. A person with 5+ years of large-scale/enterprise experience should apply ASAP!
- Estimated salary: $72, 323
- Remote Position in Seattle, WA
- Candidates must Advise clients’ editorial and marketing teams to ensure SEO strategies are embedded in content creation.
- Help deliver on engagement deliverables.
- Help drive new business to the site from Google.
We search for SEO jobs in Seattle, WA, to help you succeed! Our resources are entirely free, and the job alerts rating is unbiased.
Drop a comment below if you find our rating of the best SEO jobs in Seattle, WA, valuable!
Not in Seattle? Check these SEO jobs out:
- SEO Jobs in St Louis
- SEO Jobs in Chicago
- SEO Jobs in Austin
- SEO Jobs in Dallas
- SEO Jobs in Houston
- SEO Jobs in Denver
- SEO Jobs in Philadelphia
- SEO Jobs in Los Angeles
- SEO Jobs in San Diego
- SEO Jobs in San Francisco
- SEO Jobs in New York City
- SEO Jobs in Boston
- SEO Jobs in Miami
- SEO Jobs in Tampa
- SEO Jobs in Atlanta
- SEO Jobs in Salt Lake City