Are you on the hunt for the best SEO jobs in San Francisco, CA? If you are passionate about search engine optimization, it’s time to take a step forward!
It would help if you created a job alert to receive the latest offers from one of the websites like Indeed. If you haven’t done so or got lost in various SEO jobs, we are here to help. The demand for SEO in San Francisco is continuously growing.
Here’s a list of our top 5 SEO jobs in San Francisco, CA:
1. SEO Manager at 80Twenty
80Twenty is at the top of our job alerts. This is a marketing, sales, and creative recruitment agency with offices across the top cities in the US.
The latest job alert is hiring an SEO manager with SEO experience and a passion for working with new customers. If you are familiar with other SEO jobs requirements, you won’t be surprised.
Here is what you will be responsible for:
- develop online marketing strategies
- implement online marketing strategies
- link building
- websites analytics
- organic search performance
- technical SEO
The job seekers are looking for three years of experience in SEO or related jobs. Previous experience in content writing jobs and digital marketing manager is preferred.
80Twenty was named one of the fastest-growing companies in the San Francisco bay area, and it is also one of the top 250 recruiting firms on Forbes.
80Twenty has a Glassdoor rating of 5.0, and 100% of reviewers would recommend the company to a friend.
The company also has a 5-star rating on Yelp.
To find out more, check out their social media accounts!
Job perks include:
- Competitive salaries
- Remote/flexible job opportunities
- Medical plans
- Paid time off (including a day off for your birthday)
- Happy hours and lunch deliveries
- Positive working environment
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Contractor role
- Strong communication skills
- Remote role (open to US residents)
- Generous benefits
- Fun workplaces and inclusive culture
Estimated salary: $98,000 (based on Glassdoor estimates for account manager jobs in San Francisco, CA).
2. SEO Manager at Coda
Coda has created a new core template, enabling business teams to work cohesively with minimal stress. The aim is to bring employees together to make the most of data and simplify processes through one flexible, adaptable surface.
This job alert is looking for an SEO lead to take charge of SEO operations in San Francisco, CA. You will be working with a social media coordinator to facilitate new strategies. The SEO lead job candidate will liaise with the in-house marketing associate and external writers.
Employee perks and benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision care
- 401k match
- Flexible office, remote and hybrid roles
- Paid leave
- Parental leave
- Subsidized lunch, fitness, and cell plans
Coda has a Glassdoor rating of 5.0, and 94% of reviewers would recommend the company to a friend.
The firm is dedicated to championing inclusion and diversity and was named one of the best workplaces for the second consecutive year in 2021 by Inc Magazine.
- A minimum of 6 years of technical SEO experience
- knowledge of organic search patterns and SEO tools.
- The ability to think analytically is always a plus for jobs like that.
- Remote or office-based in San Francisco, CA
- Generous benefits package
- Positive working environment
Estimated salary: $81,000 (based on Glassdoor data for this job type)
3. SEO Analyst at Incredible Health
Incredible Health is a recruitment platform. It provides great opportunities for nurses searching for new opportunities and employers.
Incredible Health works with over 500 health providers and hospitals and is now looking for an SEO analyst to join its growing team.
Incredible Health is considered a great place to work by employees. The company has a perfect score of 5.0 on Glassdoor, and 100% of reviewers would recommend it to a friend. Employees praise the positive work environment.
Incredible Health also has an impressive review score of 4.3 on Indeed and 4.9 on social media (Facebook).
Employees at Incredible Health have access to the following benefits:
- Unlimited vacation
- Parental and family leave
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in SEO related jobs
- Knowledge of SEO and analytic tools required
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Positive workplace culture
Estimated salary: $55,000- $93,000 (based on Glassdoor estimates for SEO analysts in San Francisco, CA).
4. Senior SEO Specialist at Modern Treasury
Modern Treasury builds innovative, modern payment operations solutions for companies across the US. The company is looking to recruit a senior SEO specialist to join the Growth Team. The primary role is to design, manage, and monitor end-to-end SEO and SEM pipelines initiatives.
Modern Treasury is highly regarded by its employees. The firm has a Glassdoor rating of 5.0, and 100% of those who left a review would recommend it to a friend.
Reviews highlight effective leadership, opportunities to progress and develop independently, and a culture that promotes communication and collaboration.
Modern Treasury also boasts a score of 4.8 on featuredcustomers.com from over 40 reviews.
Modern Treasury is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
- Full-time role
- Working as part of the Growth Team
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience required
- Strong background in keyword research
- Experience in using SEO tools and analytics
- Understanding of SEO best practices
Estimated salary: Up to $122,000 per year, depending on experience (based on GlassDoor estimates for San Francisco, CA).
5. SEO Analyst at RenderTribe
RenderTribe is a B2B marketing agency, which helps SaaS clients to reap digital marketing strategies. The company currently has a vacancy for an SEO analyst and is looking for a candidate with expertise in technical, on-page, and off-page SEO.
RenderTribe has an impressive rating of 5.0 on Glassdoor and has won awards for being one of the best places to work in the past.
The company is committed to creating positive, supportive, inclusive workplaces.
Benefits for employees include:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k plan
- Cohesive, collaborative workplaces
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Experience in B2B or SaaS marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO
- The firm grip of analytics and a proven track record
- Knowledge of web development and CMS platforms and SEO tools
Estimated salary: $54,000 (based on Glassdoor data for similar jobs in San Francisco)
If you’re looking for a different challenge or a change of scenery, let us help you search for the perfect job opportunity!
We hope one of the best SEO jobs in San Francisco, CA, will meet your criteria!
Not in San Francisco? Check these SEO jobs out:
- SEO Jobs in St Louis
- SEO Jobs in Chicago
- SEO Jobs in Austin
- SEO Jobs in Dallas
- SEO Jobs in Houston
- SEO Jobs in Denver
- SEO Jobs in Philadelphia
- SEO Jobs in Los Angeles
- SEO Jobs in San Diego
- SEO Jobs in Boston
- SEO Jobs in New York City
- SEO Jobs in Seattle
- SEO Jobs in Miami
- SEO Jobs in Tampa
- SEO Jobs in Atlanta
- SEO Jobs in Salt Lake City