Are you an SEO specialist looking for the best SEO jobs in San Diego, CA? We have explored every search engine optimization job alert! We want to help you find SEO jobs that are worth your time.
Here are 5 of the best SEO jobs in the San Diego Area for you to consider:
1. Senior SEO Specialist at DigitalMarketing.com
DigitalMarketing.com is an established internet marketing firm. Candidates in San Diego always watch out for the job alerts from this company.
This San Diego marketing team provides full marketing services to clients across the world. The firm is based in San Diego, CA.
The agency is seeking an SEO specialist to speed up digital growth by developing SEO strategies.
The latest job alert is for an experienced SEO and a project manager in San Diego, CA. To get this job title, you will need a bachelor’s degree in marketing, three years of SEO, and project management experience. A qualified candidate will work with an SEO manager and content marketing teams.
As an SEO specialist, you will be responsible for:
- SEO copywriting
- complete SEO deliverables
- on-page optimization
- content marketing ideas
- technical SEO
DigitalMarketing.com is another equal opportunity employer in San Diego, CA. They don’t care about your sexual orientation or national origin.
It is rated highly with review scores of 5.0 on Glassdoor and Clutch.
Employees praise the working environment and the strength and cohesion of the team.
The employee benefits package includes medical, paid time off, and sick leave.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related subject
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SEO and online marketing
- Strong background in analytics
- Previous digital marketing agency experience required
- Generous employee benefits package
- Remote/flexible opportunities in San Diego, CA
Estimated salary: $49,000- $83,000 depending on experience.
2. SEO manager at leadPops, Inc.
The next on the list of open SEO jobs in San Diego, CA, is leadPops, Inc. This is a rapidly-growing Conversion as a Service (CaaS) platform. It specializes in lead generation for mortgage, real estate, and insurance companies.
Based in San Diego, CA, and established by CEO, Andrew Pawlak, leadPops is looking to recruit an SEO manager and a digital strategist.
The candidate will create SEO strategies and work closely with the content team. The prospect needs previous SEO experience and in-depth knowledge of social advertising platforms. Aligned with similar jobs, you will be responsible for:
- keyword mapping
- content optimization
- link building
- content strategy
leadPops, Inc. has an impressive Glassdoor score of 4.9 and is committed to creating a positive employee workplace. Employees can take advantage of competitive salaries and benefits, social activities, and rewards.
In addition to a great track record among employees, customers also approve leadPops. This San Diego platform has a Google review score of 5.0.
- Generous benefits, including health and dental cover, 401k match, paid time off.
- Monthly happy hours and fun activities
- Competitive salaries in San Diego, CA
- Prizes and rewards
- Previous digital marketing and agency experience required.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Inclusive employer
Estimated salary range: $79,000 (based on Glass Door average salaries for digital marketing specialists in San Diego, CA).
3. SEO Analyst at Webstacks
Located in Downtown San Diego, CA, this marketing agency specializes in online growth. Established in 2020, the company has grown rapidly and now employs a team of more than 25 people.
Webstacks is searching for an SEO Analyst to join the team. One of the main responsibilities is to increase client retention rates and optimize results.
Preferred qualifications for the role include:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of SEO tools and Google Stack.
Webstacks has an impressive portfolio of clients, and it also boasts a rating of 4.9 on Glassdoor.
Employees value the company culture, how senior staff looks after colleagues, and achieving a healthy work-life balance.
Customers also rate Webstacks highly. The company has a 5-star rating on HubSpot’s ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of Google Stack and SEO tools
- Competitive salary and employee benefits package
- Full-time role
- Based in San Diego, CA
Estimated Salary: $44,000 (based on data from Glass Door related to average salaries for SEO jobs in San Diego, CA).
4. SEO Content Strategist at The Motley Fool
The Motley Fool is an established financial firm in San Diego, CA. It specializes in providing organizations and investors with expert advice. With almost 30 years of experience in the industry, the company helps to debunk myths and provide clarity to help customers invest and boost earnings.
The role of SEO Content Strategist is part of the Ascent SEO team. The applicant will manage content creation, optimize for search and boost online engagement.
The Motley Fool operates across the world. Core values include promoting inclusion, diversity, and belonging so that every individual employee has the confidence and tools to thrive.
The Motley Fool has an incredible Glassdoor rating of 4.7 based on over 250 reviews. Over 90% of employees approve of the CEO, Tom Gardner, and 89% would recommend the company to a friend.
Glassdoor has named The Motley Fool the best small business to work for in the US twice.
- Paid time off
- $1,000 investment fund for new starters
- Low premiums for health and dental cover
- Targeted cash compensation of $70,000- $80,000
- Full-time role
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge of SEO tools
- Interest in personal finance
Estimated Salary: $53,000 (based on average salary data for SEO content strategists in San Diego, CA)
5. SEO Associate at SiO Digital
Our last job alert in San Diego, Ca, is SiO Digital. This fast-growing data-driven marketing agency uses innovative technologies, including AI and machine learning, to achieve results.
Based in San Diego, SiO Digital is hunting for a new team member. The SEO Associate role involves taking charge of a group of SEO accounts and overseeing on and off-page optimization, keyword research, web analytics, and SEO content auditing.
Key benefits for employees include:
- Performance-based bonuses
- Health cover
- 2 weeks of paid holiday, increasing to 4 weeks after the first year
- Catered lunches every Friday
- Fun, active office with access to games
- Strong focus on teamwork
SiO Digital has a fantastic reputation among employees. More than 90% would recommend the company to a friend, and from 15 reviews, the agency has a rating of 4.6 rating on Glassdoor.
Customers also rate the business. SiO Digital has a review score of 4.8 on FeaturedCustomers.com.
- Minimum of 1 year of agency experience
- SEO Knowledge and Google Analytics certification required
- Knowledge of HTML, Bing, and Google consoles
- Fun, social office
- Generous benefits
- Opportunities to progress
- Located in San Diego
- Estimated Salary: $33,000- $68,000 (according to Glassdoor data)
We hope our list of the best SEO jobs in San Diego, CA, will help you in your journey.
Not in San Diego? Check these SEO jobs out:
- SEO Jobs in St Louis
- SEO Jobs in Chicago
- SEO Jobs in Austin
- SEO Jobs in Dallas
- SEO Jobs in Houston
- SEO Jobs in Denver
- SEO Jobs in Philadelphia
- SEO Jobs in Los Angeles
- SEO Jobs in Boston
- SEO Jobs in San Francisco
- SEO Jobs in New York City
- SEO Jobs in Seattle
- SEO Jobs in Miami
- SEO Jobs in Tampa
- SEO Jobs in Atlanta
- SEO Jobs in Salt Lake City
- Top 10 Best Fort Lauderdale SEO Companies for 2022 - April 7, 2022
- Top 10 Best Scottsdale SEO Companies for 2022 - April 5, 2022
- Siteliner Review 2022: How to Use It Like an SEO Pro - April 3, 2022