Are you on the hunt for the best SEO jobs in Philadelphia? If so, here are 5 of the best job alerts for SEO jobs available in your area:
1. Organic SEO Manager at NextPath Career Partners
This latest job alert is from NextPath Career Partners. It is a recruitment agency, which works with companies across the US top cities. Their goal is to connect skilled employees with employers that search for top talent.
Based in Orlando, the company is looking for an SEO analyst in Philadelphia, PA. As the job title suggests, you will be responsible for:
- developing SEO strategies
- link building
- content creation
- competition analysis
- technical usability of the website.
This is a full-time position and an excellent opportunity for your next job!
NextPath Career Partners has an excellent track record for taking care of employees. The company has a Glassdoor rating of 5.0 and 5.0 on Indeed.
Employees praise strong relationships between management and employees.
NextPath is a certified minority, women-owned business. The team is committed to promoting diversity and prioritizing solutions over transactions.
The role of an SEO Manager is suited to an experienced individual. A degree in marketing and in-depth knowledge of SEO tools and analytics are required.
- Based in Philadelphia, PA, with possibilities to work remotely
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SEO and digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Permanent position
Estimated salary: $64,000 (based on Glass Door data for SEO managers in Philadelphia, PA.)
Go here to apply >
2. Digital Marketing Specialist at NPAWorldwide
NPAWorldwide is a member-owned network of independent recruitment firms. It offers opportunities for businesses and organizations across six continents.
NPAWorldwide is looking for a specialist to develop strategies for e-commerce client websites. The role is designed for individuals with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing with a minimum of 1 year of experience in digital marketing or web design.
You will be expected to stay at the top of SEO issues and provide regular monthly reporting. Face-to-face meetings in the greater Philadelphia region and weekly conference calls are required.
NPAWorldwide has a Glassdoor rating of 5.0. Employees value the environment of the job and the relationship between employees.
The company has an impressive track record among clients, with a customer review score of 4.1 on Facebook.
- Competitive salary
- The benefits package includes 401 (k), Stock Ownership, medical benefits, and disability insurance.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in digital marketing or web design and development
- One year of experience in analytics
- Remote/hybrid role
Estimated salary: $60,000- $85,000
Go here to apply >
3. SEO Specialist at Results Repeat
Results Repeat is a growing digital marketing firm in Philadelphia, PA. They specialize in web design, site development, SEO, and advertising. The ultimate goal is to increase ROI and drive new business to their clients.
Results Repeat has been named in the Philadelphia Business Journal list of the Best Places to Work in Philadelphia for the last five years.
The right candidate for this job will be responsible for:
- communications with clients
- tracking Google search traffic
- on-page SEO and other SEO strategies
This is a remote opportunity, offering candidates the option to work from the comfort of their home office. Benefits include healthcare, life insurance, paid time off, and disability cover. Applicants must be located within driving distance of Philadelphia.
Results Repeat has an excellent reputation with an impressive score of 5.0 on Glassdoor. Employees rate the company culture and values, leadership, and opportunities to progress.
Customers also rate the company highly, which has a Facebook review score of 5.0.
- Remote role (within driving distance of Philadelphia)
- Flexible work schedules
- Minimum of 6 months experience in SEO and marketing
- Previous experience of WordPress and Google Analytics
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
- Generous employee benefits
Estimated salary: $71,000 to $96,000 (based on average salaries for SEO specialists in Philadelphia, PA on Salary.com).
Go here to apply >
4. SEO Expert at Sports Reference
Sports Reference is an online portal, which provides up-to-date information for sports fans. The site serves as a trusted online information source for fans of all sports and active pursuits.
Most of the site’s traffic comes from Google, so an SEO Expert’s job is to grow and manage the site. They are seeking a passionate individual to join the team.
Sports Reference is a remote employer, but salaries match the rates for employees in Philadelphia, PA.
Employees have access to a comprehensive benefits package. It includes health and dental cover, retirement plan, disability insurance, PTO, and remote work stipends. The value of benefits for full-time employees is estimated at up to $30,000.
Sports Reference has a Glass Door rating of 5.0. Employees described the company culture as positive and said that the work was interesting.
The site has a customer review score of 4.7 on SiteJabber.
- Remote role
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing company with over 17.5 million monthly users
- Passion for sports preferred
- Experience of working in technical SEO
- Ongoing professional development
- Inclusive employer
Estimated salary: The pay range starts at $72,500
Go here to apply >
5. SEO Specialist at Sagapixel
Sagapixel is a digital agency in Philadelphia, PA. They specialize in content marketing and SEO.
The company searches for the right candidate for an SEO specialist position based outside Philadelphia. The agency has grown quickly and is now searching for an individual passionate about search engine optimization.
You will take care of client campaigns, optimize on-page content, and complete Google keyword research. This role is for individuals who know SEO tools and content marketing.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. You will develop SEO strategies for clients websites, and provide Google search insights.
Sagapixel has a fantastic track record among employees and customers. The company has a Glassdoor score of 4.9, a Clutch score of 5.0, and a Facebook rating of 5.0.
Employees rate flexibility and work-life balance, and support from the management.
- Employee benefits, including dental, medical, and vision, cover
- Excellent employee and customer reviews
- Solid content writing skills and experience in PPC and paid search preferred
- Located in Philadelphia, PA
- Knowledge of basic SEO tools required
Estimated Compensation: $44,000 (based on GlassDoor estimates for SEO specialists in Philadelphia, PA.)
Go here to apply >
If you’re looking for more SEO jobs in Philadelphia, PA, sign up for updates and drop a comment below!
Not in Philadelphia? Check these SEO jobs out:
- SEO Jobs in St Louis
- SEO Jobs in Chicago
- SEO Jobs in Austin
- SEO Jobs in Dallas
- SEO Jobs in Houston
- SEO Jobs in Denver
- SEO Jobs in Boston
- SEO Jobs in Los Angeles
- SEO Jobs in San Diego
- SEO Jobs in San Francisco
- SEO Jobs in New York City
- SEO Jobs in Seattle
- SEO Jobs in Miami
- SEO Jobs in Tampa
- SEO Jobs in Atlanta
- SEO Jobs in Salt Lake City