Ready to get one of the best SEO jobs in Houston, TX? We’ve checked every job alert! Then picked the most suitable search engine optimization jobs in your area!
We’ve put together some of the best SEO jobs in Houston, Texas, ready for an ideal candidate to apply now.
Take a look and let us help you find your next fantastic job in Houston, TX.
1. SEO Specialist at iSmartSafe
iSmartSafe is a home security provider based in Houston, TX. Employers are looking for an SEO Specialist to join their in-house SEO team. This is an excellent opportunity in digital marketing.
An SEO specialist will be responsible for developing SEO strategies, content management that will generate quality leads.
This latest job alert allows you to boost iSmartSafe’s marketing strategy! You’ll be working with a fantastic digital marketing team.
iSmartSafe is a famous home security company, achieving a 4.9 rating on Google.
SEO specialists in Houston, TX, can expect to earn up to $66k, in addition to company benefits.
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO) is required.
- Knowledge of Social Media and PPC campaigns would be beneficial.
- Prior experience in Google analytics would be a plus.
Estimated salary: $37k-66k.
2. Remote SEO Manager at Vogel Digital Marketing
Vogel Digital Marketing is urgently looking for a Remote SEO manager to join its thriving team. Providing creative digital marketing services, they work with clients from across the country.
An SEO manager will help boost the company’s digital marketing efforts. This remote job alert is for you if you are ready for:
- Advanced search engine optimization strategies
- work closely with an SEO specialist and marketing team
- drive organic search traffic to customers websites
- Manage and track SEO lead generation process.
Vogel Digital Marketing has a 5-star Google rating from previous clients who praise Vogel’s professionalism and the joy of working with the team.
Vogel Digital Marketing’s Co-Founder, Michael Vogel, is an experienced marketer who has headed up exciting projects with recognizable clients.
A Remote SEO Manager will work with clients to help them create an SEO strategy for each website, drive traffic and results.
This position requires SEO manager experience who executes digital marketing strategies.
Working with Vogel Digital Marketing in Houston provides growth opportunities and great perks.
- Remote working position
- Competitive benefits package
Estimated salary: $35k-$80k
3. SEO Specialist at GoCo.io, Inc.
GoCo.io is an all-in-one HR software solution that’s designed to provide simplicity and productivity to HR teams in Houston, TX.
An SEO Specialist will be responsible for acquiring backlinks. Working closely with the marketing team to enhance Google rankings and drive more traffic to the business website.
It has quickly become the No.1 ranked web HR platform by Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Huffington Post.
GoCo is Houston’s fastest-growing tech startup and has an impressive 4.6 rating on Glassdoor.
Past and present employees say it’s a great company to work for, with a big focus on mental health and wellbeing. It’s also a fun and social workplace with excellent company culture.
One of the main perks of this SEO job alert is the flexible time-off policy, giving employees opportunities to take leave as and when they need it.
The successful candidate will work with an incredible team to help boost traffic to GoCo and encourage growth. It will include creating an SEO strategy and writing SEO-friendly content.
If you have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, or 1+ years of hands-on experience in marketing, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Flexible working hours- work at your own pace.
- Flexible time off policy.
- Office snacks and celebrations.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for this role.
Estimated salary: $48,000+ (average in Houston, TX)
4. Director of SEO at The Motley Fool
The Motley Fool has a very exciting opportunity in Houston! They are looking for a Director of SEO for The Ascent – a company’s new comparison service.
As an important part of The Motley Fool family, The Ascent helps consumers find the best financial products for their needs.
Founded in 1993, The Motley Fool’s current co-chairs are brothers David and Tom Gardner. It’s a vast internet success story!
Well-regarded by its employees, The Motley Fool has a 4.7 Glassdoor rating from an impressive 286 reviews.
Growth and development are an important part of the employee experience.
The successful SEO Director will help boost traffic to The Ascent site. Helping the company achieve its SEO goal of being the #1 site in personal finance web searches.
In 2020, The Motley Fool was named one of Inc.’s best workplaces in Houston, TX. Employees are affectionately called ‘Fools.’ Some of the perks they offer include unlimited vacations, paid maternity.
If you want an important role in a globally-recognizes company, then put in an application today.
- 7+ years in SEO content strategy is desirable, but fewer years will be considered as well.
- Experience with a variety of SEO tools is essential.
- Exciting opportunity to get equity earnings on top of an attractive compensation package.
Salary: $110,000 and $130,000 (above average in Houston, TX)
5. Digital Marketing Specialist at Natran Green Pest Control
Natran Green Pest Control is one of the leading pest control companies in Houston, TX.
They’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help with digital marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for SEO, organic web performance, and more!
Founded by Gordon Doran, Natran prides itself on providing green pest control solutions. Helping to focus on sustainability and creating a healthy environment in Houston, TX.
Natran has a 4.4 rating on Glassdoor.
Diversity and Inclusion has a 4.4-star rating, with employees saying it’s a great company to work for.
A Digital Marketing Specialist work across a range of social media campaigns, SEO, events, PR, and more.
This job is for anyone looking for an exciting opportunity as part of an in-house team in Houston.
Want to enjoy a new marketing role while helping the environment? Apply for this Houston-based role today.
- Flexible working or telecommuting is considered.
- 5+ years of using Adobe Creative Suite is an essential requirement.
- 3+ years of SEO WordPress experience is also required.
Salary: $45,000 – $65,000 depending on experience.
New SEO jobs in Houston, TX, are coming soon.
Want to be the first to know about new SEO job alerts in Houston, TX? We got you covered!
Don’t wait and apply for one of the Job alerts above to start 2022 right!
If you have any comments about the list of best SEO jobs in Houston, TX, drop a comment below!
Not in Houston? Check these SEO jobs out:
- SEO Jobs in St Louis
- SEO Jobs in Chicago
- SEO Jobs in Austin
- SEO Jobs in Dallas
- SEO Jobs in Boston
- SEO Jobs in Denver
- SEO Jobs in Philadelphia
- SEO Jobs in Los Angeles
- SEO Jobs in San Diego
- SEO Jobs in San Francisco
- SEO Jobs in New York City
- SEO Jobs in Seattle
- SEO Jobs in Miami
- SEO Jobs in Tampa
- SEO Jobs in Atlanta
- SEO Jobs in Salt Lake City
- Top 10 Best Fort Lauderdale SEO Companies for 2022 - April 7, 2022
- Top 10 Best Scottsdale SEO Companies for 2022 - April 5, 2022
- Siteliner Review 2022: How to Use It Like an SEO Pro - April 3, 2022