Are you looking for the best SEO jobs in Chicago, IL?
We’ve compiled some of the best digital marketing opportunities to give you a helping hand.
Here are some search engine optimization job alerts you will love!
1. Senior SEO Analyst at DigitalMarketing.com
This agency provides worldwide full marketing services. DigitalMarketing.com was founded in 2003 in Chicago, IL. Their latest job alert on digital marketing offers to join their SEO team.
The ability to work remotely is a great option if you’re looking for flexible work. It’s for an experienced SEO analyst and comes with some excellent benefits.
You will be responsible for:
- SEO strategy
- keyword research
- technical SEO auditing (Screaming Frog)
- Competitive analysis
- SEO performance reporting (Google Analytics)
- creating and editing copy (On-page SEO)
DigitalMarketing.com has a 5-star average rating on Glassdoor and solid ratings on consumer sites. Employees are appreciative of the team environment and friendly staff.
The benefits include $75,000 DOE, medical support, PTO, 401k, and remote working. The average Chicago salary for this position is $68,000, making the salary on offer competitive.
With offices over the top cities of the US, this digital marketing team is a good job opportunity for a growing SEO career. The business strategy can provide relocation offers.
They’re looking for someone with at least three years of experience in search engine optimization.
- Competitive salary and benefits (including 401k, paid time off, medical cover)
- Remote working role
- Friendly working environment
2. SEO Strategist at Northcutt Consulting Group
Northcutt was founded in 2011 in Chicago, IL.
The primary point of the company is providing SEO based on science, expertise, and integrity. They hire people who work with empathy and efficiency.
The company is well-regarded by employees, with a 5-star score on Glassdoor.
CEO Corey Northcutt is also well-liked by his employees, according to Glassdoor reviews.
Employees point out the good values of the company and remote working environment.
This job requires you to know how to:
- manage clients websites
- monitor organic search rankings
- edit content
- develop SEO strategy
- search for lucrative keywords
- understand marketing analytics
SEO Specialists earn up to $52,000 per year at Northcutt, while SEO Strategists earn up to $89,000. The average salary for strategist SEO jobs in Chicago, IL, is $68,000.
Perks of Northcutt include a competitive salary, 401k, health insurance, and PTO. You can work remotely, and enjoy a small team culture. There are also job referral bonuses up for grabs if you can recommend some other great talent to the company.
- Remote working position
- Competitive salary and benefits available
- Requires at least 5 years of experience with SEO and content marketing
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, writing, or a tech-related program
3. SEO Consultant at SearchLab
SearchLab was founded in Chicago, IL, in 2017. As a small, local agency, it has some great reviews from employees both past and present.
SearchLab has a 5-star score on Glassdoor, with approval for CEO Mark Bealin.
Employees highlight supportive leadership and the care that everyone puts into their work.
The company has also had great reviews from clients on sites like Clutch.
The pay range for this role is $45,000 to $55,000. You can work at Chicago, IL, or Dallas office. They will consider remote working too.
Higher salaries have also been reported on Glassdoor, so opportunities to earn more could be available.
The boutique agency is looking for candidates with at least one year of experience and will prefer those with two or more. They’re also looking for anyone with local SEO experience to boost their local marketing efforts.
- At least one year of experience is required for the role
- Opportunity to work in Chicago, IL, Dallas, or remotely
- Required to be in-office on Mondays and Fridays
4. SEO Manager at Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a well-known social advertising and marketing services company. As a large enterprise with more than 500 employees, it has grown a lot since founded in 2010.
It’s also a local company with its headquarters in Chicago, IL.
Sprout Social has plenty of data to demonstrate how current and former employers feel about the company.
Across almost 350 reviews on Glassdoor, Sprout Social has an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
Some benefits for employees include flexible hours and great opportunities for career growth.
You need to have strong skills in building an effective SEO strategy. You will report on organic search KPIs to clients and work closely with an SEO director.
Senior SEO jobs earn an average of $58,000 in Chicago, IL. However, reported salaries are often much higher, ranging from $80,000 to $180,000.
Other management jobs at Sprout Social have salaries of at least $100,000.
Benefits include insurance, flexible time off, parental leave, and ongoing education. The role can be based in Chicago, IL, or remotely.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Remote working possible or comfortable and convenient Chicago office
- Employees are happy with work/life balance and opportunities for growth.
- Five years of overall experience and three years of management experience required
5. SEO Growth Strategist at ArtVersion Interactive
ArtVersion is a creative agency that was founded way back in 1999. They are a Chicago-based company providing a full innovative service to brands worldwide.
Glassdoor shows that ArtVersion Interactive has a respectable rating of 4.7 from former and current employees.
Employees like the relaxed atmosphere and the company culture, as well as the fast-paced working environment.
At this job you will be responsible for:
- writing headlines
- monitoring wires
- SEO strategy
- organic search reports
- managing clients websites
Based on average salaries in Chicago, IL, growth strategists’ jobs are expected to pay around $83,000. In Chicago, IL, salaries can reach $150,000, while those on the lower end job alerts offer about $70,000.
ArtVersion offers insurance, paid vacations, maternity bonuses, and career development.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience
- Remote work possible with this Chicago-based role
- Benefits package to support base salary
If you’re looking for well-paid SEO jobs, then Chicago, IL, is the place to be. Chicago has some of the best digital marketing job opportunities available. There are plenty of companies that offer jobs to professionals with skills just like yours!
Ready to apply for one of the best SEO jobs in Chicago?
Not in Chicago? Check these SEO jobs out:
- SEO Jobs in St Louis
- SEO Jobs in Boston
- SEO Jobs in Austin
- SEO Jobs in Dallas
- SEO Jobs in Houston
- SEO Jobs in Denver
- SEO Jobs in Philadelphia
- SEO Jobs in Los Angeles
- SEO Jobs in San Diego
- SEO Jobs in San Francisco
- SEO Jobs in New York City
- SEO Jobs in Seattle
- SEO Jobs in Miami
- SEO Jobs in Tampa
- SEO Jobs in Atlanta
- SEO Jobs in Salt Lake City