If you’re on the hunt for SEO jobs in and around Austin, TX, look no further! We’ve handpicked the best SEO job alerts in the Austin area. We hope it will help you find your next big career move in 2023!
Take a look at the latest job alerts and find your best match!
1. SEO Specialist at Cart.com
Cart.com provides eCommerce services and software. It provides digital sellers with the tools they need to grow their businesses. Their diverse team makes this job alert a top pick for an SEO specialist looking for great corporation culture.
Employees at Cart.com give a solid 5-star rating on Glassdoor. Although the business has only been up and running since 2020, it has built a good reputation.
100% of the people are happy to recommend working there to a friend. Reviews praise the company for its excellent company culture and people. The company encourages respect, integrity, and speaking up to make your voice heard.
The role of SEO Specialist at Cart.com is an entry-level position. It sounds like a tremendous growth opportunity for starting an SEO career. SEO Specialists in Austin, TX, can expect to earn an average base pay of around $50,000, which matches the US average.
The SEO assessments include technical SEO, Google Analytics, and link-building techniques. The ideal candidate will develop an SEO strategy, work closely with the content team, implement on-page SEO.
If you’re looking to join a growing startup, Cart.com could be the one for you. They’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- An inclusive and diverse culture
- Growing startup with entry-level roles
2. Growth: Organic Growth Engineer (SEO, Search Strategy) at DevRev
Another best job in Austin, TX, pick is DevRev. This software business wants to bring developers and customers together with the proper content strategy.
The firm was founded in 2020 by Dheeraj Pandey and Manoj Agarwal, both formerly of Nutanix.
DevRev also has a 5-star rating on Glassdoor, with more than 31 reviews. All reviewers approve of the CEO and recommend it to friends. People praise DevRev for providing opportunities for personal growth.
DevRev wants to help build the most customer-centric businesses in the world. So you can expect to find a strong emphasis on connecting with customers and colleagues.
If you have significant experience and are ready to grow further, apply for this digital marketing role with DevRev.
- Looking for an SEO manager with 2-5 years of experience in building an SEO initiative to join the marketing team
- Preferred: a degree in content marketing, business, or communications. Experience with coding and technical site components
- Benefits include insurance, DevRev learning modules, 401k, relocation reimbursement. Work from home opportunities is available.
3. Senior SEO Analyst at DigitalMarketing.com
For the next stage in your career, check out this latest job alert with DigitalMarketing.com. The remote role offers the opportunity to propel the growth of some of the world’s top brands.
DigitalMarketing.com offers base pay of up to $75,000 per year and a competitive benefits package. Compared to a senior SEO analyst’s average salary in Austin, TX, of $64,000, you could find it well compensated.
Employees highlight the excellent team environment. So if you want to work with a strong, supportive team, DigitalMarketing.com could be right for you.
They’re looking for at least three years of experience in SEO, website services, and project management. Even if you’re still in the early stages of your career, this role could be the perfect next step to help grow your skills.
An SEO manager will develop SEO strategies aligned with business goals, run link-building campaigns, and audit technical SEO.
- Opportunities for remote work
- A competitive benefits package with medical/dental/vision support, 401k, vacation, sick time, and paid time off.
- Competitive salary above average for Austin, TX
- Requirements include a bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or a related field, plus 3+ years of experience.
4. Senior SEO Strategist at KlientBoost
This senior role job alert belongs to a full marketing services company founded in 2015. The firm delivers industry-leading content marketing, social advertising, and paid search services. The approach is aligned with the business strategy.
They’re looking for a Senior SEO Strategist to work with an Account Manager. Key responsibilities include executing comprehensive SEO strategies for clients’ websites, competitor analysis.
More than 90 employees from Austin, TX, have reviewed KlientBoost on Glassdoor. The business maintains a 5-star average rating.
Clients are also happy with KlientBoost, giving it an average 4.9 rating on Clutch.
Employees are happy with the growth opportunities. They also praise leadership, culture, and supportive teams.
This role offers a starting salary of $50,000-$75,000, depending on experience. This is roughly in line with the average Austin salary of around $61,000 for an SEO manager.
Extra perks include a 5% 401k, PTO, gym memberships, $1,000 for education, and more.
- A range of perks and benefits, along with a competitive salary in Austin, TX
- A strong focus on teams and relationships
- 3+ years of experience required
- There are no degree requirements, but expertise in SEO tools is expected (Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc.)
5. SEO Specialist at Silverback Strategies
If you’re just starting out, this position is a great opportunity. Unlike other SEO jobs in Austin, it only requires 1 year’s SEO experience.
Silverback Strategies is focused on growth. Founded 15 years ago, they’re one of Austin’s most established digital marketing companies.
Glassdoor shows a respectable 4.8 rating. Employees praise the culture and opportunities for growth. Approval of CEO Neil Welsh is unanimous, and employees feel valued.
An SEO manager will be responsible for the website analytics and strategy that will lead to success.
Silverback Strategies has a 4.8 rating on Clutch, showing that clients also appreciate them.
- Choice of remote working or office working in Austin, TX
- Great benefits focusing on wellness and work-life balance
- 1+ years of professional experience required
In top cities like Austin, TX, the job market is booming with the right set of skills. If you’re on the hunt for an SEO position in and around Austin, TX, it’s time to make your next big career move!
Our list of the best SEO jobs opportunities in the Austin area will help you find your ideal match. From marketing agencies to software firms, these companies have been recognized as great places to work by Glassdoor.
So what are you waiting for? Start your SEO career now by applying to our top-rated SEO jobs in Austin, TX!
Not in Austin? Check these SEO jobs out:
- SEO Jobs in St Louis
- SEO Jobs in Chicago
- SEO Jobs in Boston
- SEO Jobs in Dallas
- SEO Jobs in Houston
- SEO Jobs in Denver
- SEO Jobs in Philadelphia
- SEO Jobs in Los Angeles
- SEO Jobs in San Diego
- SEO Jobs in San Francisco
- SEO Jobs in New York City
- SEO Jobs in Seattle
- SEO Jobs in Miami
- SEO Jobs in Tampa
- SEO Jobs in Atlanta
- SEO Jobs in Salt Lake City