Looking for the best SEO companies for 2020?
We analyzed 438 SEO companies across the USA to see who’s the best.
Our data-driven approach will ensure that you only work with companies that actually know what they’re doing.
After analyzing hundreds of SEO companies in these cities, here are the top 10 rankings:
10 Best SEO Companies for 2020
These top 10 results will shuffle as we analyze more cities throughout the United States.
As of 5/21/2020, these are the top 10 SEO companies in the USA:
- Lyfe Marketing (34 Points)
- Straight North (34 Points)
- Webris (34 Points)
- Hook Agency (34 Points)
- Gotch SEO (32 Points)
- Cardinal Digital Marketing (32 Points)
- Coalition Technologies (32 Points)
- Web Design and Company (31 Points)
- WPromote (29 Points)
- Thrive Internet Marketing Agency (29 Points)
Our rankings will change overtime and will never be based on compensation. In other words, companies can NOT pay to be included on our list.
Our list is built to showcase SEO companies that are doing great work.
If you feel that we’ve missed an awesome company, please reach out and we’ll analyze it for free.
How the Rankings Are Constructed
We analyzed 438 companies based on the followed categories:
SEO Best Practices
In short, does the SEO company practice what they preach? We manually analyzed each website to see if they had an SSL certificate, a mobile friendly website and if their site loaded below 3 seconds.
Organic Search Performance
We then searched “CITY SEO company” (Chicago SEO company) and awarded points if they were ranking. We also look at total organic search traffic according to Ahrefs.
Then we used Ahrefs to look at Domain Rating (DR) and total referring domains. Both indicate how effective a company is at acquiring links.
Lastly, we took the total Google reviews and the average score.
Here’s a live example of the process for New York City.
We’ll be adding more factors to the rankings to make them even more comprehensive. These rankings are ORGANIC (no pun intended) and will change.
Here are the cities we’ve tackled:
Click a city to see more in-depth data about each company.
- Miles Beckler Has Over 152,000 YouTube Subscribers (Here’s How He Did It) - September 2, 2020
- How to Increase Website Traffic by 1,070% (SEO Case Study) - August 17, 2020
- How Gael Breton Escaped Client SEO & Built a Full-Time Income Through Affiliate Marketing - August 13, 2020