Before I show you how to delete your Instagram, you should ask yourself: “should I delete Instagram?”.
We’ve put together 14 good and 7 bad reasons to delete Instagram.
Please review that post before moving forward.
If you’re ready to delete your Instagram, then here’s how:
1. Go to Instagram.com on your browser (not the app) and log into the account you want to delete.
2. You should see the page below. If not, go here.
3. Select the reason you’re deleting your account.
4. Re-enter your password
5. Read This Warning: You will permanently lose your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes, and followers when you delete Instagram.
6. Click “Permanently delete my account”
7. Enjoy life without Instagram
- Top 3 Best Link Building Services (We Spent $1 Million to Find Out) - April 20, 2022
- SEO for Roofers: Definitive Guide for 2022 - April 18, 2022
- I Read 26 of the Best SEO Books on Amazon (Here’s the Top 5 for 2022) - April 12, 2022