Before I show you how to delete your Instagram, you should ask yourself: “should I delete Instagram?”.
We’ve put together 14 good and 7 bad reasons to delete Instagram.
Please review that post before moving forward.
If you’re ready to delete your Instagram, then here’s how:
1. Go to Instagram.com on your browser (not the app) and log into the account you want to delete.
2. You should see the page below. If not, go here.
3. Select the reason you’re deleting your account.
4. Re-enter your password
5. Read This Warning: You will permanently lose your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes, and followers when you delete Instagram.
6. Click “Permanently delete my account”
7. Enjoy life without Instagram
- Do Inc 5000 Companies Suck at SEO? (New Case Study) - July 29, 2021
- How Ruan Marinho Grew His SEO Agency to $100,000/mo - July 4, 2021
- How Keval Shah Grew His Ecommerce SEO Agency Beyond $50,000/mo - July 4, 2021