Need SEO training in Boston? You’re in the right place.
We’ve gathered 3 SEO training courses perfect for any Boston resident who wants to master SEO in 2022.
Let’s dive in.
Top 3 SEO Courses for Boston Residents
1. Gotch SEO Academy
Forbes, Entrepreneur, Business.com, Search Engine Journal and countless other prominent publications have featured Nathan’s SEO expertise. But that’s not all.
Nathan has grown Gotch SEO Academy beyond 1,000 students and into one of the world’s most popular SEO training programs. The training features a complete step-by-step SEO process tested across thousands of campaigns.
SimpliLearn is a well-known training platform that offers a broad range of courses. They offer an advanced SEO training course for Boston residents. They claim that their class will “transform you into a full-stack SEO professional driving sustained growth in your website’s most critical marketing channel.” According to their website, the course has been taken by 2,423 students and has 4 out of 5 stars.
Matt Bailey teaches the course. Matt:
- Is the SEO foundations faculty chair for Simplilearn
- Has been in the SEO industry for 20 years
- Is the president of SiteLogic
- Is the author of Internet Marketing an Hour Day, Wired to be Wowed, and Teach New Dogs Old Tricks,
- Has been an adjunct faculty at Rutgers University
- Has helped train team members at Google, Microsoft, and IBM, to name only a few.
Here are some pros and cons after reviewing Simplilearn’s training:
- An SEO expert, Matt Bailey, teaches the course.
- The course is has a strong student experience, and videos are well-produced.
- Great for beginners.
- Very corporate feel and lacks personality.
- It doesn’t consider the “entertainment” side of education.
- It doesn’t try to engage the student or build a real connection.
- General information about SEO, but doesn’t provide any systems for successful execution.
3. General Assembly
Their training is for beginners and doesn’t go deep into SEO processes. But, General Assembly’s course will help you understand how potential customers use organic search to find solutions to their problems. It will also show you some on-page SEO basics.
The biggest “con” I see with this training are the final two points on their “Takeaways”:
- “Find out how crucial and connected social channels are to SEO.”
- “Be able to build a well-optimized, socially shareable piece of content.”
There is no correlation between using social media and getting better SEO results. Therefore, blending social media marketing and SEO is nothing more than a distraction.
Don’t Risk It Bostonian
Simplilearn and General Assembly offer beginners good training, but Gotch SEO Academy blows them out of the water.
Gotch SEO Academy has hundreds of testimonials from thousands of students, and our program drives real results.