Looking for an Atlanta SEO company to help you get more traffic, leads, and customers from search engines like Google? We can help.
Who Are We?
Gotch SEO was founded by Nathan Gotch, a globally recognized SEO expert. Thousands of entrepreneurs, business owners, and marketers visit Gotch SEO every single day to learn how to do effective Search Engine Optimization. Our work has been featured on Forbes, Entrepreneur, Business.com, and many other publications.
What Others Think
1. “Nathan. You are the best! You took my law firm website out of the Stone Ages and now it is doing great!” – John Medler, CEO
2. “Nathan delivered more than he promised! What outstanding results we achieved by teaming with Nathan and Gotch SEO I absolutely would recommend him for any size company looking for top-line results.” – Tom Schmittdiel, Marketing Director
3. “Like many business owners, I was skeptical of hiring someone to do SEO and had been burned by “gurus” in the past. But let me tell you… working directly with Nathan and Gotch SEO not only exceeded my expectations, but it ACTUALLY got my clients serious results in some very competitive niches. Nathan is easy to work with and super transparent. If you’re looking for an SEO company that will get your business legitimate long-term results, then I highly suggest you get in contact with Gotch SEO right now.” – Tom Cruz, CEO
4. “Nathan is always willing to share his wealth of SEO knowledge, and the Gotch SEO team are among the best worldwide at ranking websites organically. You’re in safe hands with Gotch!” – Will Coombe
5. “We worked with Nathan and his team on a website for our company and definitely made the right choice. GOTCH SEO came in on time and on budget with the SEO services and marketing solutions we needed. The project exceeded expectations.” – Steven Ellis, CEO, Baseball Media
Our Proven SEO Process
1. Audit – The first part of our process is to analyze your website. This allows to find technical or User Experience (UX) issues that might be hurting your search performance.
2. Research – The second stage to find keywords, link opportunities, and to analyze your competitors. This is critical phase because it lays the groundwork for all future actions.
3. Strategy – The third stage involves creating a strategy for improving your site’s rankings and organic search traffic. This means prioritizing what actions will get you results the fastest, creating an editorial calendar, prioritizing your link opportunities.
4. Optimization – The fourth stage is when we take action and optimize your website, so it’s ready to dominate Google.
5. Creation – The fifth stage is when we develop a base of content assets that will be used to rank for long-tail keywords and to attract backlinks naturally to your website.
6. Link Building – The sixth part of the process (which is on-going) is to begin acquiring backlinks to your website and content assets. This will build your website’s authority, so it’s easier to rank in Google (and keep your rankings).
Ready for some SEO help? Enter your information below and we’ll be in touch shortly.