Hey there, my name is Nathan Gotch and I’m super pumped that you landed here.
Question for you:
Did you know that your homepage is one of the most important pages on your website?
It’s important for countless reasons, but let me explain why it’s important from an SEO perspective.
From an SEO perspective, your homepage will often have the most backlinks.
Backlinks (links from other websites) often determines whether your SEO campaign will succeed or fail.
But backlinks are a huge ranking factor.
And because I know that many websites link to my homepage, I want to leverage the link equity in the best way possible. Don’t let your most powerful pages go to waste!
That said, here are some resources to help you learn SEO and get used to the content here at Gotch SEO:
- Top 3 Best Link Building Services (We Spent $140,424 to Find Out)
- Is Google Biased? We Analyzed 50 Key Politically-Driven Topics to Find Out
- We Analyzed 438 SEO Companies (Here’s the Top 10)
- What’s the Best CMS for SEO in 2020? (10,000 Keywords Analyzed)
I intentionally picked those content assets above because other websites are most likely to link to them. That’s why I always recommend data-driven content if you’re trying to get more backlinks.
I also publish free SEO training videos on YouTube. Here’s the latest about on-page SEO:
Couple more things before you go deep into the SEO rabbit hole:
1. If you want to learn SEO strategy I don’t share on my website, then subscribe to my email list.
You’ll get access to a free 5-day total-immersion training series when you sign up. Don’t worry: there aren’t any catches, upsells, etc. It’s just pure value as a thank you for joining.
2. If you want my team to do your SEO, then get in touch. We rarely take on new clients, but if it’s a good fit, then we’d love to help you grow your company with SEO.
That’s it! You’re officially at the end of the weirdest/worst-designed homepage you’ve ever encountered.